Nelson introduced me to In-N-Out Burger today. This West Coast hamburger chain is known for its simple menu, off-menu selections, and vocal fan base. After hearing about the chain for years, I was excited to find a restaurant 10 minutes from my apartment. Nelson's brief visit provided the perfect opportunity to offer my patronage. My hamburger was tasty, but it was heavily seasoned with friendship, so perhaps I am biased?
(9.25.09) In-N-Out
Nelson introduced me to In-N-Out Burger today. This West Coast hamburger chain is known for its simple menu, off-menu selections, and vocal fan base. After hearing about the chain for years, I was excited to find a restaurant 10 minutes from my apartment. Nelson's brief visit provided the perfect opportunity to offer my patronage. My hamburger was tasty, but it was heavily seasoned with friendship, so perhaps I am biased?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment