Welcome to Nevada! September 24, 2009 marks my first full day in this foreign place. Unless you count a brief pit stop 10 years ago, I have never been to Nevada. To be honest, I would not have predicted that I would be taking up residence in this state, but here I am in Sin City herself. As I get to know this place, I want to process it in a healthy manner with my friends and family, and so I arrived at this blog. I hope to use words and pictures to tell the story of my year in Nevada, to creatively capture the adventures I am bound to encounter.
I must admit that the prospect of exposing my art and my story is almost as nerve-wracking as undertaking this move to Nevada. Until my courage fails me, however, I plan to produce one piece of art on this blog for each day I count myself a Nevada resident. So as a new Nevadan, I welcome you! Welcome to 365 days of Nevada living.
No comments:
Post a Comment