(12.31.09) Moments Uncaptured

This year, I captured a plethora of dramatic moments with my camera--graduation, moves, Zion, the Tetons, the Bighorns, and Captain Viper amongst them. But what did I miss? Why did I pass by these photo opportunities? Shyness? Laziness? Forgetfulness? Fear of failure? Certainty that I would be unable to capture the grandeur of the moment? A hesitancy to disturb a sacred moment? All of the above.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Well, yes allof what you said is SO true. I believe certain images are meant to be captured only through our hearts or minds lens? So, in that sense there are NO "uncaptured moments" - yes?

    I do look forward to the ones you will post this year!

    I'm up, just back from a first date and seeing Avatar. The movie was AWESOME! We'll see how the other part goes? Have been arranging, rearranging, retyping my blog (is this a common occurrence?) and have loads of fun with it. Love, Jayne

    ReplyDelete