If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches, for to the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place.
(Renee Rilke)
This blog began as an art project to process my first 365 days in Nevada. During that time, I worked for the Nevada Conservation Corps, explored the mountain West, and developed my photography abilities. Since the 365 project ended on September 23, 2010 I have continued to post art, although the intervals between posts are significantly longer.
NCC-ers: Welcome! I had a wonderful year, and I hope you do as well. If I can answer any questions or help in any way, please leave a comment. I am working on reorganizing the blog so that NCC-specific posts can be accessed easily.
Feel free to leave comments or suggestions.
Please do not copy any material from this website without asking permission. I am happy to share my photos, but please contact me first.
Strange focal point. Done purposefully? Makes me feel kind of drunk. I like it!
ReplyDeleteMr. Mutant