To a certain extent I want to run back to the comfort of my old point and shoot camera. With the point and shoot, I know what to do to obtain a shot that I like. I can manipulate the settings on the point and shoot to create an aesthetically pleasing photograph. With the SLR , I have to learn it all over again. It is scary, back here at square one. With so many variables at my fingertips, it is hard to keep composition and technical principles balanced. It is harder to produce even an average photo with the SLR. I suspect that this dip in picture quality is normal when jumping to a new camera. So I'll just have to be patient. I guess you will too.
This photo documents the 2.5 hour shopping trip Alicia and I took today to buy a week's worth of groceries for our crew. We filled two shopping carts to the brim.
No comments:
Post a Comment