When I acquired my tent a year ago, I took a cue from the Stauffer family, and I decided to record every location I set this trusty little shelter up. To date, I am at 14 locations scattered throughout Nevada and California. This does not include tours and trips in which I did not set up my tent (i.e. Big Sur, Zion National Park) as well as a few nights that I forgot to record and whose place names escape me now.
On a slightly related note, if you are shopping for camping or hiking gear I have some strong opinions on the subject. Let me know, and I'll be happy to give you feedback as well as to point you towards a few deals. The bottom line: invest in good gear. You never know when you will use it again, and replacing headlamp after headlamp is a little degrading if not wasteful and expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment