In my previous post, I mentioned that I have spent the week sorting and counting T posts. I thought I would elaborate a little bit on my methodology. After post 50 of over 1000, I realized that I would quickly lose track of the number of posts in each pile (reusable and scrap). So I devised a basic counting system, reminiscent of 2nd grade math. Instead of little clipart images, however, I used a readily available theme: desert trash. More specifically, the fragments of illicit target practices. In less than 15 minutes, I had enough pieces for two separate counting systems. Bullet shells are the "ones", clay pigeon centers are the "tens", and clay pigeon edges are the "hundreds".
(2.11.10) Desert Counting
In my previous post, I mentioned that I have spent the week sorting and counting T posts. I thought I would elaborate a little bit on my methodology. After post 50 of over 1000, I realized that I would quickly lose track of the number of posts in each pile (reusable and scrap). So I devised a basic counting system, reminiscent of 2nd grade math. Instead of little clipart images, however, I used a readily available theme: desert trash. More specifically, the fragments of illicit target practices. In less than 15 minutes, I had enough pieces for two separate counting systems. Bullet shells are the "ones", clay pigeon centers are the "tens", and clay pigeon edges are the "hundreds".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment