8:39 PM Arrival at site. New territory was covered by parallel parking rather than parking next to Walgreens.
8:43 PM N makes his decision: Chocolate French Silk ice cream and brown sugar cookie dough.
8:45 PM S makes her decision: Espresso almond fudge ice cream and fudge brownie dough.
8:48 PM R makes his decision: Zanzibar chocolate ice cream and turtle cookie dough.
8:52 PM S and N barricade R in the bathroom to recreate "the good old times".
8:56 PM N inhales his dessert, delivering the final punch to his pancreas.
9:00 PM S follows suit. There is much rejoicing.
9:03 PM The photo shoot commences.
9:08 PM Club members exit the premises.
9:10 PM R finishes his dessert.
9:12 PM Members return to Wheaton. The meeting is declared a success. The future date of the next meeting is wistfully discussed. It is acknowledged that R and occasionally N will return to CDC during the interim.
9:31 PM Meeting adjourned.
I totally call the vice presidency.
ReplyDeleteBy which I of course meant that I get to choose the sugary indulgences with which we will assault our internal organs. Because they're vices?
ReplyDelete