One of the joys of my life right now is the time to create. I can wake up and think to myself "Paper machier sounds fun" and away I go. An old box, 3 cups of dryer lint, 2 cups of flour, and a few scraps of paper later, I have a beautiful trash can. Actually, I'm contemplating altering the purpose of this box because it is too pretty for garbage.
(11.3.09) Playing with the Big Kids Now
One of the joys of my life right now is the time to create. I can wake up and think to myself "Paper machier sounds fun" and away I go. An old box, 3 cups of dryer lint, 2 cups of flour, and a few scraps of paper later, I have a beautiful trash can. Actually, I'm contemplating altering the purpose of this box because it is too pretty for garbage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment